Sunday, June 19, 2022

The Earth Is One Shirt

BUY  NOW : The Earth Is One Shirt

 
million in damages over her essay in the The Earth Is One Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this Post. Amber Heard says she stands by ‘every word’ of her testimony JUNE 14, 202210:35 Heard countersued Depp for $100 million in a claim focusing on statements made by his former attorney Adam Waldman in 2020 to the Daily Mail, branding her allegations of abuse a “hoax.” A jury found on June 1 that Heard defamed Depp, awarding him $15 million in damages. The sum of $5 million in punitive damages was brought down to $350,000, the state’s statutory cap or legal limit, making his total damages $10.4 million. Heard was also awarded $2 million in compensatory damages in her counterclaim, but nothing in punitive damages. Her attorney, Elaine Bredehoft, previously told “TODAY” that her client intended to appeal and can’t pay the $10.4 million judgment in the case. Asked about how she sees her future now, in the wake of the defamation trial, Heard said: “I get to be a mom, like, full-time, you know where I’m not having to juggle calls with lawyers.” She said that if she talks to her daughter about her experience through the trial one day, she would tell her: “I think no matter what, it will mean something.” “I did the right thing. I did everything I could to stand up for myself and the truth,” she said. Chantal Da Silva Chantal Da Silva is a breaking news editor for NBC News Digital based in London. Marlene Lenthang and Doha Madani contributed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Conn Makar Shirt

 BUY  NOW : Official Conn Makar Shirt  much of the Official Conn Makar Shirt Also,I will get this world’s materials for solar panels. Get th...