Sunday, June 19, 2022

The Children Black On Black Education Shirt

 BUY  NOW : The Children Black On Black Education Shirt


 had become a “public figure representing domestic abuse.” She never mentioned Depp by name, but his attorneys said the The Children Black On Black Education Shirt and I love this piece had indirectly referred to allegations she made against him during their divorce in 2016. “The op-ed wasn’t about my relationship with Johnny,” Heard told Guthrie. “What the op-ed was about was … me loaning my voice to a bigger cultural conversation that we were having at the time,” she said, noting the op-ed was published at the height of the #MeToo movement. “I obviously knew it was important for me not to make it about him,” she said. “Or to do anything like defame him.” She said she had “teams of lawyers” review all the drafts of the op-ed. Heard further said that she had not hoped for Depp to be “canceled” after the piece was published. “When you wrote this op-ed, it was the height of #MeToo. Legions of powerful men being canceled, losing their jobs. Did you want that to happen to Johnny Depp?” Guthrie asked. “Of course not.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Conn Makar Shirt

 BUY  NOW : Official Conn Makar Shirt  much of the Official Conn Makar Shirt Also,I will get this world’s materials for solar panels. Get th...