Thursday, May 19, 2022

Skull Born To Shit Forced To Wipe Shirt

 BUY  NOW : Skull Born To Shit Forced To Wipe Shirt


 have more milk),” the Skull Born To Shit Forced To Wipe Shirt moreover I love this 34-year-old wrote on Twitter on May 10. “I didn’t currently have any milk but I was planning to get a last second pumping [session] in before my ~5 hour flight.” IOWA MOTHER BATTLES BABY FORMULA SHORTAGE BY DONATING 45 GALLONS OF BREAST MILK It was the first time the West Virginia native was away from her 10-week-old, so she was hoping to pump before leaving for a D.C. flight, according to the Washington Post. But because one ice pack was semi-frozen and another was at room temperature, the TSA officer informed her that she was in violation of its liquid rule, which states: “Each passenger may carry liquids, gels and aerosols in travel-size containers that are 3.4 ounces or 100 milliliters. Each passenger is limited to one quart-size bag of liquids, gels and aerosols.” The TSA agent told her she would have to throw the ice packs away or check them with her luggage, according to the Post. “Two male TSA agents told me I couldn’t bring my ice packs through [because] they weren’t frozen solid. (This is the key part of the story),” the mother wrote on Twitter. The TSA has a separate gel ice pack rule, which states: “Frozen liquid items are allowed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Conn Makar Shirt

 BUY  NOW : Official Conn Makar Shirt  much of the Official Conn Makar Shirt Also,I will get this world’s materials for solar panels. Get th...